These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern www.rugs4decor.com ("theWebsite"). Please read these Terms and ensure that you have understood them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease use of the Website immediately.
1. "rugs4decor.com", “Rugs4Decor” means Rugs4Decor Ltd., a company registered in England with Company Number 09731021, whose principal office is at Unit C,St Stephen Mills,Ripley Street,Bradford,BD5 7JW,UK;
2. "Login" means any method of registration accepted by rugs4decor.com which enables a User to have access to certain elements of the Website from time to time made available to such Users;
3. "User" means any person who visits or uses the Website;
4. "User Submission" means any feedback, link, comment or other material of whatever nature that is submitted by a User to appear on the Website.
1. The Website is owned and managed by Rugs4Decor Ltd. All information supplied on the Website is managed by Rugs4Decor Ltd;
2. rugs4decor.com can be contacted by emailing us at email@example.com or by our online Help Desk.
3. Use of the Website
1. By visiting the Website you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Terms forthwith.
2. In the event that rugs4decor.com, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, rugs4decor.com reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
3. rugs4decor.com may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
4. rugs4decor.com reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice to Users.
5. These Terms governed the use of the Website by unregistered users. Such users may not use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by rugs4decor.com.
4. User Registration and User Submissions
1. In order to sign up the Website's newsletter, you will be required to register your email address.
2. You can sign up to our newsletter through submitting their email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the Website or via our User Registration page. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from rugs4decor.com.
3. You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link featured within each of our newsletters. Alternatively, recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
4. Regardless of whether you register your details with rugs4decor.com or not, any User who feels that any User Submission made by another User is objectionable is encouraged to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rugs4Decor will review the relevant message as soon as is practicable and will take such action as it deems necessary, if any.
5. Term and Termination
1. These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are an unregistered User of the Website.
2. rugs4decor.com may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to the Website.
3. In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Website.
4. Sections 4 to 9 inclusive shall survive termination of these Terms for any reason, and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
6. rugs4decor.com Intellectual Property
1. Other than in relation to links to third party websites and non-exclusive voucher codes, rugs4decor.com owns or has a licence to use all right, title and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein. Some of the content is produced in whole or in part under licence from, and based in whole or in part from, copyright material of the listed merchant. These Terms shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Website or the data contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Website not expressly granted to Users are reserved by rugs4decor.com.
2. You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view and print the content of the Website for your personal use only.
3. You are expressly prohibited from:
1. Reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials or Website(s); and
2. Removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by rugs4decor.com, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of rugs4decor.com or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to rugs4decor.com, without first obtaining the written permission of rugs4decor.com.
7. Warranties and Liabilities
1. rugs4decor.com provides Users with access to the Website free of charge and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, rugs4decor.com shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Website or the information provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Website or the information provided therein, or by rugs4decor.com's failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms.
2. Voucher codes (if applicable) are provided to rugs4decor.com by 3rd parties and rugs4decor.com does not guarantee that the codes are valid. You are advised to check any discounts have been applied prior to committing to any purchase.
3. In no event shall rugs4decor.com be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits and goodwill, business or business benefit.
4. The information provided on the Website by rugs4decor.com is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
5. Where the Website or any User Submission includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by rugs4decor.com and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, rugs4decor.com shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
6. The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by law, rugs4decor.com expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Website or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
8. Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of rugs4decor.com and rugs4decor.com accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
1. rugs4decor.com is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of Users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the information provided to it by Users using the Website. However, rugs4decor.com is not able to control the use by third parties of any information appearing on the Website.
1. You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and rugs4decor.com and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Website.
2. These Terms may only be modified with the prior written consent of rugs4decor.com. rugs4decor.com may alter or amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect and without notice. By continuing to use the Website after such alteration, you will be deemed to have accepted any amendment to these Terms.
3. These Terms and their performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
4. You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your Use of the Website in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
5. You agree that because of the unique nature of the Website and rugs4decor.com's proprietary rights therein, a demonstrated breach of these Terms by you would irreparably harm rugs4decor.com and monetary damages would be inadequate compensation. Therefore, you agree that rugs4decor.com shall be entitled to preliminary and permanent injunctive relief, as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce the provisions of these Terms.
6. If any provision of these Terms is declared void, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. In such event, the parties agree to use their best efforts to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision that, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, achieves the purposes intended under the invalid or unenforceable provision.
7. Any failure by any party to these Terms to enforce at any time any term or condition under these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that party's right thereafter to enforce each and every term and condition of these Terms.
8. Neither party will be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
9. Nothing in these Terms shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against rugs4decor.com and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of these Terms against rugs4decor.com.
10.If you feel that any materials appearing on the Website are offensive, objectionable or potentially defamatory please contact rugs4decor.com by way of our contact page providing full details of the nature of your complaint and the materials to which the complaint
TERMS OF SALE ANDSUPPLY
1. Discounts on "rugs4decor.com"
1. All discounts offered on the Site that are provided by third parties has no guarantee that the discounts are valid. You are advised to check any applicable discounts have been applied prior to committing to any purchase in connection with the Site.
2. Member Details
1. This Site may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself ("Personal Information") and where you do this you agree:
1. to provide true, accurate, current and complete Personal Information as prompted by the relevant registration form;
2. to maintain and promptly update your Personal Information (by updating it on the Site [in the your account section], or by sending an appropriately worded email sent via the contact page of the website) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and
3. that you will not impersonate any other entity or use a false name that you are not authorised to use.
3. User Name and Password
1. Once you have registered with the Site, you will be allocated a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your Site account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your Site account. You agree to:
1. notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or Site account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email which may be sent via the contact page of the website and
2. ensure that you exit from your Site account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any claims, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, including indirect, consequential or economic losses of profit arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
4. Availability, Payment, Prices and Information
1. All products are offered for sale subject to availability.
2. Any literature published or submitted by us to you which contains any descriptions, specifications, drawings or prices of the goods is published or submitted for guidance only. We reserve the right to make minor modifications in the design and specification of the goods without notice to you, but we agree to notify you of any major or material modifications which you shall be deemed to have accepted we receive notification to the contrary in writing within 7 days of delivery.
3. The price of the products shall be the price listed on the Site on the date of your order inclusive of any applicable UK VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which are payable by you unless otherwise specified. Please see the Site for details of the delivery charges if applicable.
4. All prices on the Site are in UK pounds sterling and must be paid in full, including delivery charges in accordance with the procedures set out in the Site.
5. Due to the nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this Site is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
5. Placing an Order
1. Goods may take up to  days to be delivered if outside of UK.
2. Once you click on the “Pay Now” button we will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products/and or services subject to these Terms. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. When you place an order we will send you an order acknowledgement and email receipt of your order containing all of the details of your order. This is NOT an acceptance by us of your order but is simply a confirmation that we have received your offer to purchase products. At this point we will pre-authorise the charging of your credit/debit card with the total value of the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we despatch your order at which point you will be charged and we will send you a despatch confirmation email. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a despatch confirmation email to have been despatched do not form part of that contract.
3. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non acceptance of an order may be as a result of one of the following: the product ordered being out of stock; our inability to obtain the authorisation of payment or failing security checks; the identification of an error within the product information, including price and promotion; you not meeting the eligibility to order as set out in the Terms.
4. The terms of your order will be made available to you on request via email, (please use the contact page to email us) but we advise you also to print off and retain the confirmation of the order for your records.
5. In the event that an item is out of stock or for reasons beyond our control we are unable to supply the goods, you will be informed as soon as practically possible. Where all items in an order are unavailable, the order relating to the unavailable item will be cancelled and a full refund will be made including any delivery charges. You hereby agree to accept the repayment in full and final settlement of all and any claims you may have against us for non-delivery. Where some items in an order are unavailable, those that are available will be despatched and a refund will be made for those that are unavailable. Delivery charges will still apply.
6. You agree that we may use the Personal Information in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
7. We confirm that we comply with the Distance Selling regulations. All orders will be delivered within 30 days of the original order date. If this time period is exceeded for any reason you will be notified by email of this delay and given the option of cancelling your order. Please note this guarantee does not apply for orders where delivery has been attempted and our courier has been unable to make the delivery as there was no one available to sign for the goods.
6. Overseas Customers
1. As Rugs4Decor Ltd is a registered United Kingdom company, all prices on the Site and set out on any order for products are in UK pounds sterling.
2. If you are placing an order from outside of the UK your card issuer may convert the charge into your local currency from the price displayed. The Site and these Terms have been designed to be in accordance with UK law. Whilst we may, at our discretion, consider orders from outside the UK, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the Site or the placing of any order through the Site from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any sales or services not permitted under your local law are not offered to you. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse any order at its discretion from overseas customers and it will have no obligation to provide you with any reasons for refusing an order.
7. Delivery and Passing of Risk
1. All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate when you complete the “Billing/Shipping” page of the Site and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person. [All delivery charges shown on the Site are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT.]
2. Any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused.
3. When we deliver the products, you (or the recipient of the products if different) may be required to sign on receipt of the products. This signature will be used as proof that we have delivered the products.
4. If we are unable to deliver the products to the delivery address, we will be entitled to leave the products with a residential neighbour. If we are unable to leave the products with a neighbour, our delivery partner may retain the products and try to make contact with you in order to rearrange delivery or make the products available for you to collect. Any rearranged deliveries may be subject to an additional charge that shall be notified to you. If we or our delivery partners are unable to get in contact with you within a reasonable amount of time or if we are not provided with a new address for delivery within a reasonable amount of time, we shall be at liberty to take the products back to our warehouse and dispose of them as we see fit.
8. International Delivery
1. We currently deliver to the following countries: UK & ROI
2. Where we deliver products abroad, you agree that we will act on your behalf to export the products and will complete the relevant export formalities in your own name.
3. Where we deliver products abroad, the recipient of those products will be the importer of the products. As such it is your responsibility to check that any products ordered comply with the relevant national, state, or federal import laws and regulations and that there are not any local law or jurisdictional restrictions that may affect the delivery of your products to their intended destination. As the importer of the products, the recipient is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the products. To the extent that it is payable, the recipient will be required to pay any tax, levy or other charge (including any import duty and customs entry charge) that may be imposed as a result of any national, state, or federal import law or requirements in the country where the products are being delivered.
9. Cancellation and Returns
1. Where products are delivered to you in the United Kingdom, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the products. Where products are delivered to a destination within the European Union (including the Republic of Ireland), you may cancel your order within 10 days of receipt of the products. For all deliveries, this is with the exception of certain items "which by their nature cannot be returned".
You must notify us of your intention to return any
product. Products must be returned to the following address:
St Stephens Mills
3. Items must be returned with their original packaging with tags still attached. You may not return products if they have been damaged (in our reasonable opinion) as a result of wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage (by you), negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
4. If you wish to cancel your order you must return the products to us at your own cost. You are responsible for the items until they are received at the return address and thus we advise customers to use a special delivery service when returning items and to retain their proof of postage until receipt is confirmed by email.
5. Where incorrect or damaged items are received we will cover the cost of the return postage.
6. We will confirm any cancellation by email, you should expect your refund within 10 working days for UK orders and 20 working days for non UK orders from dispatch of your returned items.
7. Please do not remove this security tag if you would like to return the item to us as unwanted. We are unable to accept any item returned to us if the security tag has been removed and items will be returned to sender without refund.