If you are not completely happy with the item you purchased from us. You can return the product for a FULL REFUND.
- Where products are delivered to you in the United Kingdom, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the products. Where products are delivered to a destination within the European Union (including the Republic of Ireland), you may cancel your order within 10 days of receipt of the products. For all deliveries, this is with the exception of certain items "which by their nature cannot be returned.
- You must notify us of your intention to return any product. Products must be returned to the following address:
St Stephens Mills
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying your return.
Returning the Item
- Items must be returned with their original packaging with tags still attached. You may not return products if they have been damaged (in our reasonable opinion) as a result of wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage (by you), negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse of alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
- If you with to cancel your order you must return the products to us at your own cost. You are responsible for the items until they are received at the return address.
- Where incorrect or damaged items are recieved we will cover the cost of the return package
- We will confirm any cancellation by email, you should expect your refund within 10 working days for UK orders and 20 working days for non UK orders from dispatch of your returned items.