If you are not completely happy with the item you purchased from us. You can return the product for a FULL REFUND
Customer satisfaction is our first priority...
While we're sure you'll love what you've ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. To make a return for a refund or exchange, you'll need to follow the instructions set out below.
- Where products are delivered to you in the United Kingdom, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receipt of the products. Where products are delivered to a destination within the European Union (including the Republic of Ireland), you may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the products. For all deliveries, this is with the exception of certain items "which by their nature cannot be returned.
- Customer can inform us in writing to email@example.com within 2 days of delivery stating that you wish to return the rug with reason.
- Items must be returned with their original packaging with tags still attached. You may not return products if they have been damaged (in our reasonable opinion) as a result of wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage (by you), negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse of alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to meet the carriage payment on rugs returned, so we advise you to obtain proof of postage and ensure goods are adequately insured during any return.
- Customers are required to return the parcels by themselves, alternatively we can arrange for a pick-up on request and the charge is £20.00 for this service.
- The company won't be liable for any charges which is been incurred by the customer while returning the rug back to us.
- Where incorrect or damaged items are received we will cover the cost of the return package
- We will confirm any cancellation by email, you should expect your refund within 10 working days for UK orders and 20 working days for non UK orders from dispatch of your returned items.
- IMPORTANT: Please include your Name and the address on the outside of the packaging to enable us to identify or refund your order.
- You must notify us of your intention to return any product. Products must be returned to the following address:
St Stephens Mills
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying your return.